Monday, March 19, 2012

Mini Sasa Haul

Decided to do another post tonight since my brain is fried from studying.

I purchased:
  • Shills The Science BB Cream
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy Collection in Rosewater
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy Collection in Gardener's Hand Therapy
Small haul but I'm pretty happy with it. Reviews will come for the BB cream later as I've already mentioned before.

But I'll do a mini review of the hand creams.

They're awesome.

They don't feel greasy after you rub them into your hands and your hands stay moisturized for a long time.

The downside? The price. I bought each for $15-16 per tube that is 100grams (3.5oz) each. Which is a lot of product for hand cream, but STILL. $15? OUCH. Unless I'm just cheap, but to me that's expensive. But at this point I feel it's worth the price. I'm throwing the Gardener's Hand Therapy into my purse since at work I use my hands a lot and constantly need lotion and I'll keep the Rosewater at my desk for whenever my hands are dry.

I purchased these hand creams not just because I need them for work, but also I've been feeling more conscious about my hands aging even though I'm merely 21. I want to prevent it from getting wrinkles so I want to moisturize them and keep them soft. I should also start wearing sunscreen on my body, not just my face....though that is a tangent..sorry lol

Repurchase? Definitely. Both of them. Too bad I don't have a retailer store that actually sells these. I got these babies from Sasa's short free-shipping on anything promotion so I had to snag these.

Both have a floral scent to them btw, but moreso the Rosewater than the Gardener's one.



PICTURES!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


See yall later :)

3 comments:

Izzy said...

I love the packaging of these hand creams! they really encourage you to use them just to show them off :P I'm also interested to see your review of the Shills BB Cream, I need to get some new ones! :)

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

IchigoBunnie said...

Izzy: YEA the packaging is very pretty! definitely makes me reach for them. I have two BB creams I'll be reviewing. I have two tests this week so I think at the end of the week I'll get the courage to do another Youtube video and review them there and here on blog :)

METROX LOVES YOU the blog. said...

Great review! They look like oil panting tubes!! Cute. We love your blog. Keep inspiring, sweetheart! We're following you.. ;)

Love,
MLU the blog.

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!