Wednesday, March 28, 2012

South Beach Club Night from Friday

Went to South Beach, which is a gay bar in Houston, TX

and let me tell you that gay bars are so much better than straight clubs. First of all, you don't have creepers creepin on you if you just want a good time for a girls night out. Second, the atmosphere is just nicer. You dont' feel judged. You just go there to have a good time, not to impress someone. You drink, you dance, and you don't care. You can be a bad dancer no one cares. You can dance in the middle of the floor all by yourself looking dumb, but people will accept you as is and think it's A-OK and everyone carries on like it's all good. I like that atmosphere. Screw straight clubs! Sorry haha. I'm just NOT liking Roxy, even though I've only been there once. Went to one in NYC and didn't enjoy it either. South Beach is where.it's.at.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress: GUESS brand found in Memorial City Mall

I normally do NOT club but my friend was on her last day of spring break so we went out :)

To be honest, even though I sound enthusiastic in my first paragraph, I really am NOT a clubbing person. I'm just trying to make a comparison between gay and straight clubs and that South Beach is one to try out if you're in the area.

I'm more of a "lazy drunk" so I prefer a bar scene where you sit, drink, and enjoy talking to your friends to relax. I like dancing only to a degree and then it starts to get boring.

_______________

Today is my last midterm exam until my next batch of exams starting on April 17th so I'll most likely be doing a video or two this Friday along with a blogpost. I'm trying my best to keep up with this blog and do youtube at the same time. I really want to get myself out there and help people. I originally wanted this blog to be the go-to place for people in need of a proper review when searching for products (but of course I don't have the extensive amount of money to try a lot products nor do I have companies splattering sponsors at me in order to test more products for yall).

I always see a lot of bloggers "hype" stuff just for the sake of it to get views rather than do a proper review and that ticks me off. I may not get a bajillion views like others but I'm dedicated to provide yall with the most honest reviews possible on my take of products and I hope they do help in any way.

I have this mentality because I heavily research products before purchasing and those are some things I run into when I'm trying to figure out what to buy. People hype for no reason, people bash maybe because everyone else is bashing it, or they just say they like it without giving proper reasons, and most importantly at least for me, I need an ingredients list and I noticed a lot of bloggers don't do that, though now more and more are starting to.

Thank you to all my readers who have kept up with me for this long since I opened up this blog. I appreciate it a lot and I hope I helped in part of your product review researching :) Please stay tuned for my future posts!

Guess that's all I got to say!

See yall later :)

2 comments:

Izzy said...

Lol I want to go to a gay club!! although I feel like I would be even more self-conscious there since I would stand out? I'm a lazy drunk as well. When I drink I don't find myself bursting with energy and going wild on the dancefloor...I'm a little more tired and slow? Lol! the red dress looks hot on you btw!

(and btw thanks for the leaving the insightful comment on my blog! hope you continue to receive positivity in your blogging adventures! :D most of the time the things nasty people say are ridiculous and make zero sense anyway.)

Props for honesty in reviews!

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Nat said...

I've never been to a club before, do they look at all what they show on television? I wish I was more brave, I'm sure I'd feel so awkward at a club- esp because I don't like how alcohol tastes too haha. I'm hoping one day I'll myself into wine though. Going to fancy restaurants and sipping on wine or champagne would be nice.

Oh and Essence product reviews would be great! Even though they're cheap, I don't want to waste my money on stupid stuff that don't work.

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!