Saturday, March 3, 2012

Went Out for Crawfish

Hey Yall!

Nothing beauty related ish. Just wanted to share with you what I've been doing. I went out last night with a couple friends to eat Crawfish at La Fisherman off Hwy6 for those of you in Houston, TX. It was so crowded!

Usually they have good service but last night, they mixed up my two friends' orders and theirs came out an HOUR late! How crazy is that? I complained to the manager and she gave my friends' crawfish for free for the awful delay. Thank goodness!

I usually don't go out with friends so this was pretty exciting for me to get out of the house and go out and about :)

Did a tiny camwhoring before going out to get the crawfish.



Photobucket

Photobucket
OMG this is the cam-whoriest picture of them all xD it turned out nice so I picked it but I'll try to look less cam-whory for the next post xD

Photobucket

For reference, I am wearing:
  • SkinFood Aloe Vera BB Cream in #1
  • Annabelle Blush (from Canada, a gift from Natikiru that I'll do a post on next!)
  • NARS Eye Shadow Primer
  • Maybelline 24hr Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
  • Sleek Palette in Storm and I used the dark brown shimmery color on the bottom left corner of the palette
  • Dollywink Eyeliner
  • Superlash by Apple Cosmetics mascara in Mamey
  • Koji Eyelash curler in #71
  • NYX eyebrow/eyeliner pencil in Charcoal
  • nothing on my lips but chapstick
And now for the crawfish. YUM!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I got Garlic Butter Mild spiciness and Rajin Cajun Mild Spiciness. Total yum.

Get your crawfish! It's totally crawfish season! :D

See yall later :)

4 comments:

lovely pettit_mom said...

they are fantastic food. I ate crawfish when one time visiting at San angelo TX of one of our artist friend.

Nat said...

My Texan cousin loves crawfish too. I've never had any before. What is your HG mascara? I'm curious to know now haha.

Nat said...

Lucky you! I wish I could go without concealer but my bags are hideous not to. Mascara that smells like apples? that's pretty awesome, not to mention the price. Teenage dream is very pretty but the holographic rainbow big chunks of glitter can sometimes make it look kid-ish. Definitely girly girl but I don't think it's something I'll wear a few years from now. There's always new collections that come out, so don't feel bad about it =)

Nat said...

Oh, and I wanted to say one more thing. I might just be saying that about the Teenage Dream polish because I'm sort of into dark polishes right now haha. Not sure if it's because of that that I'm turned off by it slightly now, or because I am truly moving forward away from any polish that would appeal greatly to teenagers especially. Not sure haha. Still in the between stages. If I come across it though I'll definitely get it for you =)

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!