Nothing beauty related ish. Just wanted to share with you what I've been doing. I went out last night with a couple friends to eat Crawfish at La Fisherman off Hwy6 for those of you in Houston, TX. It was so crowded!
Usually they have good service but last night, they mixed up my two friends' orders and theirs came out an HOUR late! How crazy is that? I complained to the manager and she gave my friends' crawfish for free for the awful delay. Thank goodness!
I usually don't go out with friends so this was pretty exciting for me to get out of the house and go out and about :)
Did a tiny camwhoring before going out to get the crawfish.
OMG this is the cam-whoriest picture of them all xD it turned out nice so I picked it but I'll try to look less cam-whory for the next post xD
For reference, I am wearing:
- SkinFood Aloe Vera BB Cream in #1
- Annabelle Blush (from Canada, a gift from Natikiru that I'll do a post on next!)
- NARS Eye Shadow Primer
- Maybelline 24hr Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
- Sleek Palette in Storm and I used the dark brown shimmery color on the bottom left corner of the palette
- Dollywink Eyeliner
- Superlash by Apple Cosmetics mascara in Mamey
- Koji Eyelash curler in #71
- NYX eyebrow/eyeliner pencil in Charcoal
- nothing on my lips but chapstick
And now for the crawfish. YUM!
I got Garlic Butter Mild spiciness and Rajin Cajun Mild Spiciness. Total yum.
Get your crawfish! It's totally crawfish season! :D
See yall later :)