Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Natikiru's Package

This post is LONGGG overdue!!! But I finally have it!

Thanks a BUNCH to Natikiru who sent me this package :)

Let's get to the pictures!

Photobucket
Do you see the packet of tea right there? That has been my favorite green tea so far. I've tried a couple and that seems to have the best taste!

Photobucket
Gorgeous Eki Earrings that I've already worn out! So pretty :)

Photobucket
She pretty much read my mind. I've been wanting to try wispy falsies lately because I dont' wear falsies at all, and was thinking of buying some to play with, but now I don't have to anymore. Luckily she put them in the package!

Photobucket
Adorable Xiao Long Bao keychain. This went straight to my keychain

Photobucket
Annabelle cosmetics! Exclusive to Canada, I was excited to get these to try them out. The liquid liner is pretty good! It's a dark grey, perfect if you want to do a day look that isnt heavy on the liner. AND I've been TOTALLY using the blush religiously whenever I put on makeup. It's an amazing pink. I love it!

Photobucket
This is another product I've been using religiously. Chapstick. YOU CANNOT HAVE TOO MUCH CHAPSTICK. ever. period. This is in my purse at ALL TIMES

Photobucket
I have yet to try out this mask but I'm excited to! I love whitening masks because I need to get rid of my acne scars!

Photobucket
Last but not least, an ADORABLE strawberry keychain that I have on my purse at ALL times. If yall watched my "What's In My Purse!" video, yall probably have seen this hanging on my Longchamp purse lol


Again, thank you to Natikiru! I love everything!

See yall later :)

2 comments:

Nat said...

Awww yay! I'm glad you liked everything! I was left wondering if you liked the Annabelle products at all haha. I didn't get the liner in black because I thought you might've already had one. Thought a dark grey would be nice to have.
And thank goodness you made good use of those earrings. I've had them forever but they've never seen the light of day LOL. Glad I have someone to pass those kinds of things onto =)

Izzy said...

such a cute package!! love the xiao long bao keychain haha. I collected a bunch of food key rings from China like 5yrs ago including sushi and pork. dumplings would make such a cute addition haha! and ooh those earrings are super pretty too :3

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!