Monday, April 23, 2012

NYX Le Frou Frou Volume and Length Mascara Review

Hey yall!

Back with a review before I start studying like a mad woman for a test.

I picked up NYX's new line of mascara today, and out of the bunch I picked Le Frou Frou because I wanted volume and length. Written review will be after the pictures :)

Here is my video review version if yall don't want to read the post. Please click! :)




 
PhotobucketPhotobucket
NYX Le Frou Frou Mascara Ingredients List

Photobucket
What the brush looks like
Photobucket
Front view
Photobucket
Looking up


My Thoughts:

Although this mascara does not claim it curls, I still have to mention that it DOES NOT CURL. I curled my lashes and it DE-curled them! You can tell from the front view that they look droopy which is bad. However when you look at the Looking Up photo, you can see that it separates quite well and it lengthens quite well. So if fulfills its claim on lengthening, but not volumizing.

This costed me $5.99 at Ulta and I will not be repurchasing this again. In fact, I will be returning this ASAP. What a shame, I thought with the wax in the ingredients that it'd be good. I'll exchange for the waterproof version to see if that is any good. I'm not sure.

Rating: 2/5

Hope this helps! Please be sure to check out my video review of it!

See yall later :)

3 comments:

Nat said...

Woah! Your eye up close! Well it's a shame it didn't work as well as you'd like. Hopefully the waterproof will work out for you.

Izzy said...

ahh bummer that it didn't curl! although I guess it was never advertised too. Perhaps you can use a hot eyelash curler and then use the mascara to separate them, because it seems to do quite a good job on that! :D
...or return it and buy a mascara that does everything xD

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Floortje said...

I really like your blog dear!
Keep posting!
XO

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!