Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Obsessed with Skin

This isn't any review. Just me blabbing so feel free to X out if you don't want to read this lol

After watching DanceAndMelodee's whitening skincare routine, I went straight to 99ranch to buy the two face cleansers she uses.

I am just dyingggg to have perfect skin like hers! My skin is so blotchy with redness, blackheads and acne scars. I'm hoping her skincare routine will help my skin even further. I already got rid of my pimples by using my Clean & Clear Persa Gel 10 cream, but now I want to perfect my skin even more.

I like in that video that she uses the foaming net. I bought one and it's fun to use! The foam feels so gentle on your face. But honestly it makes me wonder if it's really cleaning my face if it's so gentle haha. But I spend literally 2-3 minutes gently massaging my face with the dense foam I create from the foaming net and my face actually feels relatively clean. It brightens my face too. The end result feels similar to after you use the Clinique soap bar. Your face has that....not sticky feeling after, but you can tell something is there. I don't quite like that part about it but once I use my toner it goes away and it feels fine.

I still have so many Naruko products that I need to use up. I know Fuzkittie swears by them but for some reason they give me average results. I still need to do reviews on the rest of the Naruko line.

I'm not obsessed with makeup like I used to be. I now just do the basics for my face and that's about it. It's all about the skincare.

Go watch Melodee's video. It's pretty helpful! After I watched her video I immediately drank green tea haha. I need to drink it more often since its good for your health. I'm not a huge fan of tea to be honest but I know I gotta drink up. In fact I think I'll make myself a cup of tea right now haha.

Something else that I've noticed is that I need to use lotion more often. I have so many lotion bottles it's not even funny. I need to get rid of them and use them all up before I move out of this apartment! I want less stuff to carry and move around lol


What are you currently obsessed over? Skincare? Lip products? Eyeshadow Palettes? Clothes?

2 comments:

Nat said...

I was obsessed with skincare too! Then I busted open the new skincare products I've been storing away for the winter and that kind of sizzled out the obsession haha. I'm currently obsessed with hair products actually. You know I've been testing out a few products and I think I have a good idea of what does what. I'm thinking that there will be a few hair product reviews coming soon on my blog (hopefully).

I watched the vid, I love skincare videos (esp any Asian type skincare routine). I've heard of that Cure cleanser, it reminds me of the Laneige one I have but much more liquid. Heard it was good too! You're lucky you can just go right out and buy Asian products! I'd have to order online.

Silkybow said...

I just watched that vid and her skin is amazing. Damn :(

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!