Sunday, April 15, 2012

University Senior Graduation Photoshoot

Hey yall! lots of pictures. wanted to share with yall the photoshoot I did :)

I did three outfits. The traditional cap and gown, then a Gmarket white dress, and then my Ao Dai (vietnamese culture dress because my mom wanted me to take a picture of it)

Hope yall enjoy!

Photography courtesy of Khanh Nguyen. If yall need photoshoots and you're in the Houston, TX area, he is the man to go to. He's very good. Comment below if you need me to link to his page or whatever

I know the pictures are huge and over lap on my page but whatever lol I'm too lazy to resize right now xD there's too many pictures to resize!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Thank yall for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Nat said...

Yay graduation!! Congratulations my dear!
The photos are AMAZING. Your friend has major skillz. I love your white dress, it look so pretty on you. And you look beautiful in the ao dai =) I haven't worn one since I was little!

Popcorn said...

GORGEOUS pictures! Congrats. hahah Isnt that very exciting. :)

Izzy said...

:O WHO'S A BEAUTIFUL LADY?? seriously, you should do photoshoots like these more often. I'm so envious of your clear skin and your smile is just gorgeous. you look super elegant especially in the white pleated dress and the ao dai <333

IchigoBunnie said...

Popcorn: Thank you!!


Izzy: ahahah thank you!!! I can't do more of these photoshoots because this one costed me $180! I don't have a photographer to do photos for me so it'd have to be self-taken pictures for now.

and my skin is just covered with lots of foundation and powder--it's not clear skin i promise! haha i WISH though! I dont have zits anymore but I've got acne scars

ah how I wish to do more of these photoshoots! would be so much fun!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!