Thursday, August 30, 2012

Prestige My Biggest Lashes Mascara Product Review

Hi yall long time no blog

I've been lazy keeping up with this blog and feeling unmotivated, but I do have a quick review for you today.

I don't have this mascara anymore. I took a picture of it and then threw the tube away since I was cleaning out my apartment at the time before I moved out so I wont have any pictures of my lashes. The review will be from my memory of when I used it.


Simple magenta pink tube
The brush was quite large, about the same size as Benefit's Bad Gal lashes mascara if yall know what I'm talking about

My Thoughts:

Lengthening: It totally rocked in this department

Volumizing: did a fair job. You just have to build it up after 2 coats or so

Separation: It's not like it clumped on me until  I added too many coats lol so I'd say it did pretty good.

Curl: This is why I didn't use it anymore. It couldn't hold my curl at all. I have stubborn stick straight Asian eyelashes so for those of you with naturally curled eyelashes, yall might benefit from this mascara quite a bit. But for the rest of us who need it to hold a curl, this won't do =/

Rating: 3/5
Cost: $6-7USD
Repurchase? No

Short and simple review and to the point. I know it seems like I wasn't thorough but I believe I touched on the main points that needed to be addressed, but if yall have any questions, feel free to ask below in the comments :)

Thank yall for stopping by and I hope this review was helpful! Let me know what I can do better in my reviews so I can help more.

See yall later!


Nat said...

Hey! It's great to see a blog post from you! I haven't had the chance to try out the apple mascara you gave me yet. I still have other ones I need to use up.

I forgot to mention that I didn't shell out a single dollar for those books. I downloaded the pdfs. I don't necessarily think they're worth buying either. Just a fun entertaining read is all. Nothing I would want on my bookshelf ;)

Nat said...

I just searched it up on google. There's lots of links that will show up from there!

Izzy said...

hey there, welcome back to blogging again :)

as for the dress- I got size 8. so as both the model and I are wearing the same size that should help you determine sizing :) let me know if you end up getting it! :D


All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!