Monday, October 22, 2012

Cover Girl Lash Exact Waterproof Product Review

Hey yall :)

I'm back with a review! As the title says, you can already tell what this review is over.

Photobucket
Sorry for the blurriness. My camera decided to focus on the carpet rather than the brush -_- but they're plastic bristles as yall probably already know

Photobucket

My Thoughts:

Curl: This definitely holds a curl. It never droops my eyelashes no matter how many coats I put on

Volume: This has zero volume. It makes your eyelashes look natural

Length: This barely adds length but there is some at least

Separation: This separates quite well. I never had problems with clumping


Hope this helps some of you. Let me know if yall have any questions :)

See yall later

No comments:

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!