Thursday, October 4, 2012

Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara Review

Hey yall, back with another review. This time it's not on Youtube because I don't have the mascara with me since I threw it away a while ago already.

Hope yall find this helpful


Photobucket
The packaging is unique. The tube is in the shape of a telescope. Kind of cute lol

Photobucket
The wand is a plastic applicator with 4 sides of a comb to it

My Thoughts:

Length: This lengthens a lot! I had a sales associate ask me if I was wearing false eyelashes!

Curl: This DECURLS my lashes! The formula is wet so it drooped my eyelashes =/ Try this if you already have curly eyelashes. But if you have stick straight Asian eyelashes like mine, this will de-curl them.

Volume: This clumps so the volume technically is there but with a price to pay

Overall this mascara is below average because 2 out of the 3 factors of a mascara were bad on this one. I wouldn't repurchase and I kind of regret purchasing it in the first place. I just remember seeing NessasaryMakeup blog wear it and her lashes looked amazing but it didnt work for me =/

Hope this was helpful to yall!

See yall later~

1 comment:

Vicky Hoang said...

i have this one but in blackest black.. not my favorite but it works :)

vickyhoang.blogspot.com

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!