Sunday, October 21, 2012

missnatalie mail package

Hey yall!

A while ago me and missnatalie were trading packages to each other, but we figured that we didnt know what else to give to each other for the long run, so this is the last package from missnatalie :)

Thank you so much missnatalie for sending out the package to me. I appreciate it so much. You gave more than I gave you! I feel awful! I wish I had given you much more than I did.


Photobucket

She gave me:


  • Nivea Lip Smoothie chaptsticks
  • mascara eye guard
  • Darkness falsies
  • various sheet masks that look so delicious
  • my favorite green tea
  • lotion
  • Lancome blush
  • Revlon nail polish
  • Shiseido samples
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love them all!

I'll see yall later :)

1 comment:

Nat said...

Yay! It got to you in one piece! Glad you like everything =)

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!