Thursday, November 15, 2012

Brown Eyes

I'm using my Lavshuca palette that I've shown before on my blog not too long ago. It's a brown neutral palette that will go with anything.

Last post was from yesterday and this one is from today


20121115_150031

20121115_145947

20121115_145844

Sorry, photobucket is being weird again and the pictures are coming out too big and unedited. ill see if i can correct this once i get home from my Atlanta vacation. This is what happens when I don't use the proper Adobe Photoshop to watermark and edit. Photobucket's "photoshop studio" is really stupid

anyway, i hope everybody is doing well. see yall later!

1 comment:

Askmewhats said...

I love the color you used on your eyes..suits you really well!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!