Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hard Candy Ginormous Lashes Mascara Review

Hey yall!

Another mascara review for yall as yall can probably tell from the title.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Bought this mascara long long time ago from Walmart for about $6. 

Curl: This doesn't keep my eyelashes curled after curling them with an eyelash curler

Length: This gives minimal length if any at all

Volume: Ginormous lashes? Um, I don't think so lol. This gives natural lashes to my Asian eyelashes

Rating: 1/5

Overall I was disappointed in this product since I saw some good reviews for it beforehand, but I should've known better that it wouldn't work for my stubborn straight thin eyelashes

Hope this review helps someone!

See yall later~

1 comment:

lizchewy said...

I don't I will be trying this mascara out. Thanks for the review.

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!