Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Beauty Diary Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask Review

Hey yall :)

Gonna be reviewing a sheet mask today!

I bought this LONG time ago but never got around to reviewing it. But finally I'm reviewing it lol

Hope it helps some one out there :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

My Thoughts:

This seems like a basic sheet mask. Nothing special but nothing bad. It moisturizes your face but not to the degree that Silk Whitia sheet masks moisturize. Overall it's good for people new to sheet masks. It smells like cherry blossoms or some kind of floral scent, so those who are nose sensitive may not enjoy this mask. I still like the mask and used up my entire box of 10 sheet masks. It fits my face fairly well, at least better than the Silk Whitia masks. My skin feels moisturized after, but not super moisturized if you know what I mean. I feel like this mask could do more but it doesn't =/

Rating: 3.5/5 above average but nothing special that makes it stand out

See yall later!

0 bunnies:

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!

 
Themes by: Simple-Blogskins. Powered by Blogger