Friday, December 14, 2012

Firmoo.com Free Glasses for First Time Customers

So I stumbled upon Firmoo.com from a blogger named rolala loves and the glasses seem pretty nice on the website. I ordered mine today. I used the virtual picture trying on glasses tool to see what i'd look like with the glasses on. I guess I picked the best one I could find, though I still don't think I look REALLY good in it. I just hope its at least decent like the picture when I get it in person--bonus if it looks better in person. But here's a photo of me "trying on" the glasses:


Photobucket

I know it doesn't look THAT great on me but it was the only one that didn't make me look ugly xD and hey it was a free pair of glasses. Though I did have to pay $9.95 for thinner lenses because at my degree -6.25, they don't have regular free lenses for them. Shipping was $6.95 I believe, so I got a pair of glasses for a total of $17.xx after discounting the $8 glasses that I got for free for being a first time customer. I believe this site ships worldwide so anybody can get it at a cheap rate.

Happy shopping guys! Maybe you can find your next pair of glasses on that website!

See yall later

4 comments:

mandy said...

Can't wait to hear how these go! I just got a new pair of expensive glasses last year but I think I might want to replace my smaller framed glasses since the lenses are all scratched up.

Is there an option to pick the thickness of the lenses themselves? Usually when I get them done at a store they ask if I want "thin or ultra thin" LOL I'm not even sure if this is the norm at other stores...xD

mandy said...

Thanks! :]

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Good choice! I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of this program. Looking forward to seeing how your new glasses work out for you :)

Rowena @ rolala loves

miemiemie said...

thank you dear! :)

firmoo also contacted me but i forgot and got lazy to respond.. hahaha let us know if the glasses are of good quality

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!