Don't worry I've got a review coming up :) I haven't forgotten about my blog
I wanted to stop by to share my resolutions. I noticed that I have always set goals but never completed them. Natalie from Natikiru made a post about her resolutions using S.M.A.R.T. goals where you will set a goal that is specific, doable, a set time, etc, so that you know exactly what you want to do and when you want to complete it. I think I need to be more disciplined as well as set more SMART goals so I'll begin listing them out here.
- Drink a cup of green tea each day
- Eat at least one piece of fruit each day
- Jog a mile each day and stretch
- Achieve doing the splits by the end of the year as the result of stretching each day
- Achieve tight abs by the end of the year as the result of exercise, crunches, etc
- Achieve straight A's for this last semester I'm here at University
- Drink at least 3 water bottle's worth of water each day (in addition to that cup of green tea)
- Spend 1 hour each day to study instead of procrastinate
- Finish reading Foundation by Isaac Asimov by the end of this semester
- Silly goal, but, as a League of Legends gamer, I'd like to take my low 46 normal game wins to 55 by the end of the semester
- Yet another silly League of Legends goal: learn how to use one new champion very well and master it rather than always depending on Ashe xD
- Use a facial mask at least 3x a week
- No more shopping until at least Spring Break xD!!!
- Learn how to thread my sewing machine and sew one piece of clothing by the end of this semester (and then as a result, this should allow me to make more clothes by the end of the year)
- Paint my nails at 2x a month or so (I know this sounds dumb but I've been lazy painting my nails and each time I paint my nails, I feel good! So I want to continue this. Plus this would result in more blog posts =P)
- Speaking of blog posts, a reasonable blogging amount to set as a goal, is blog once a week (if I can do more then great, but once is the minimum)
- Clean up my entire apartment spotless by the end of this WEEK. This is THE biggest challenge of them all. Trust me. Any friend who has been inside my apartment knows I live like a guy X 120938102938102938 xD
- Clean up my car by the end of the week and keep it clean consistently for the rest of the year
- Find a REAL job after graduation by at least the end of the summer
- Dress up at least 1x a week. I know this sounds dumb, but I feel good when I dress up and lately I've been a slob with my shirt and jeans and hoodie. I need a day each week to feel good about myself and also utilize the clothes I have in my closet. Once a week will be the minimum
- Be more social. Go out once a week somewhere, even if it's by myself. Go out to the mall, with friends, somewhere public instead of cooped up in the apartment
-i'll end my list at 21 since that's my designated lucky number I picked for myself since my birthday is June 21 :)
Yup! I hope that they are specific enough. I really want to accomplish these goals this year. If I make it through each one, I'll be so happy. I've been pretty negative and down for the past few years and I really need to lift myself up and get myself to be motivated and stay motivated and not let things drag me down.
Let me know yall's resolutions!
See yall later :)