- Drink a cup of green tea each day
Haven't done it each day but I have done it each week. I need to increase this!
- Eat at least one piece of fruit each day
Utter fail lol. But I have eaten one weekly, which is sadly more than before.
- Jog a mile each day and stretch
Nope. I've stretched each week though. I think a mile each day was too high of a goal for me. I'll down grade that to 1-2x a week instead
- Achieve doing the splits by the end of the year as the result of stretching each day
Definitely isn't the end of the year yet so I wouldn't know lol. But I haven't been stretching as much as I should. I'll stretch after this post xD
- Achieve tight abs by the end of the year as the result of exercise, crunches, etc
Just did leg lifts and bicycle crunches today. Hopefully I'll keep that up even if it's just 5 minutes a day
- Achieve straight A's for this last semester I'm here at University
So far an A on my first test, a 76 on my 2nd test, and 88 on my 3rd midterm. Hopefully I'll bring up those two. Luckily the 2nd test, my teacher halves the lowest grade and doubles the highest, so I've got a chance.
- Drink at least 3 water bottle's worth of water each day (in addition to that cup of green tea)
Haven't been keeping this up BUT I have been drinking MORE water than before, so at least some good came from this! :)
- Spend 1 hour each day to study instead of procrastinate
Failing in this department LOL but next week I am determined to actually do this. study mon-thurs 1 hr each day. Each day will be a different class. This way I'll keep up with it. Actually I've got a test on Thursday next week so I don't think I can start the 1 hr a day thing until the week after xD
- Finish reading Foundation by Isaac Asimov by the end of this semester
I did read some of it this semester so far. Hm, actually after i stretch after this post, I'll read the book. I've got extra time tonight
- Silly goal, but, as a League of Legends gamer, I'd like to take my low 46 normal game wins to 55 by the end of the semester
So far I've got 48 wins so I upped it by 2 games so far xD Not bad lol. I still got a long way until end of the semester so I think I can make this goal
- Yet another silly League of Legends goal: learn how to use one new champion very well and master it rather than always depending on Ashe xD
I've tried out new champions but I'm not so good with them. I guess it takes practice. But it's hard to use a non-ranged champion since I'm so used to it. I'm so bad with melee and tanks because you fight up in the enemy's face so I have a huge chance of getting hit. I think Caitlyn is my next best choice for a champion since she's got a longer range and is faster than Ashe. If somehow any guy is reading this post, any recs you can give me? xD
- Use a facial mask at least 3x a week
I've actually been rather consistent with this! Only the last week I haven't but for pretty much more than a month I've used a mask almost each day. So thats good!
- No more shopping until at least Spring Break xD!!!
=X.............................totally did not happen. I KNEW IT xD
- Learn how to thread my sewing machine and sew one piece of clothing by the end of this semester (and then as a result, this should allow me to make more clothes by the end of the year)
YES. I learned how to thread my sewing machine!! I've hemmed and resized some clothing so I've worked with it so far. I just haven't sewn an actual piece of clothing by myself yet. I'm excited to though!
- Paint my nails at 2x a month or so (I know this sounds dumb but I've been lazy painting my nails and each time I paint my nails, I feel good! So I want to continue this. Plus this would result in more blog posts =P)
So far yup, I've kept up with doing this
- Speaking of blog posts, a reasonable blogging amount to set as a goal, is blog once a week (if I can do more then great, but once is the minimum)
Yes, so far I've kept up with my blog rather well :)
- Clean up my entire apartment spotless by the end of this WEEK. This is THE biggest challenge of them all. Trust me. Any friend who has been inside my apartment knows I live like a guy X 120938102938102938 xD
- Clean up my car by the end of the week and keep it clean consistently for the rest of the year
- Find a REAL job after graduation by at least the end of the summer
Don't know yet =/ So much pressure to get a "real" job :(
- Dress up at least 1x a week. I know this sounds dumb, but I feel good when I dress up and lately I've been a slob with my shirt and jeans and hoodie. I need a day each week to feel good about myself and also utilize the clothes I have in my closet. Once a week will be the minimum
So far yes :)
- Be more social. Go out once a week somewhere, even if it's by myself. Go out to the mall, with friends, somewhere public instead of cooped up in the apartment
So far I've done this so I'm doing pretty good :)
I'm rather proud of myself! haha. Didn't think I'd accomplish that much so far. I hope I continue to accomplish them and increase my water and tea intake as well as increase exercise.
How are yall doing so far in yall's new years resolutions? :)
See yall later!