Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Diorskin Nude BB Cream Initial Thoughts

So I heard about the Diorskin Nude BB Cream from Musings from a Muse blog and I went into Sephora today to first return my Lancome Visionnaire and then try on the Diorskin Nude BB Cream.

I can't really do a full review on the product since I only tested it out on my face in store, but from what I gathered, this is what I thought:

  • It's lightweight
  • light coverage/will not cover imperfections or acne scarring
  • more than a tinted moisturizer but less coverage than a true Asian BB cream
  • comes in a 1oz tube
  • no sulfates
  • shade 002 will fit about an NC25
  • There are 4 shades to choose from
  • does NOT work well with dry flaky skin. It will accentuate flaky skin so make sure your skin is smooth
  • dries to a dry finish instead of a dewy finish that sits on top of the skin like most Asian BB creams do
That's about what I can recall from testing it out in store. Hopefully this initial review helps someone out there.

See yall later!

EDIT:

Rating: 3/5

I wouldn't purchase this product because it doesn't provide much coverage like a true Asian BB cream would. They slap on the name BB cream but this just ISN'T a BB Cream =/

For those who live in the US and are unaware of Asian BB Creams, please, look into them. They tend to offer good coverage like a foundation would. However I will warn you that the shades are limited to one or two shades and the shade range for those are NC/NW 15 to NC/NW 20, but there are BB creams out there that carry coverage for darker complexions up to NC 25-30. Missha BB Cream (in the maroon tube) has No.21 is the lightest, No.23 medium shade, and I forgot the darkest shade but there does exist one thats darker so this is a good starter BB cream from what I've heard, but it does have Sulfates in them.


CLICK HERE for FrmHeadToToe's in depth Asian BB cream demo and review


1 bunnies:

miemiemie said...

HOw much was this bb cream? I've been seing reviews on it and mostly good ones.

You should try the NYC bronzer, its cheap you won't regret it. Since you have a light skintone as well, you'll find it suitable.

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!

 
Themes by: Simple-Blogskins. Powered by Blogger