Monday, January 14, 2013

First Gmarket Haul

So last year I made a Gmarket haul and never posted about it until now lol. I will review it along with posting pictures. I dont have the links to the items anymore so I'm sorry. I don't remember the prices either.

The sizes on Gmarket tend to run rather small so it's best to get a size up, if you're from the US. These clothes were made for traditional Asian/Korean women overseas who are much more petite than the already petite Asians here in the US, just a warning.


Photobucket

  • Product came out the same as the picture (purchased the blazer)
  • Purchased size medium for my 27 inch waist
  • Very good quality


Photobucket

  • Product came out to be the same as picture
  • The diameter/circumference of the opening is small so it will fit slender legs, not thicker calves. If y'all have trouble finding fitted boots, try measuring your calves in centimeters and compare it to the measurements they provide
  • Fake leather
  • Good quality
  • A bit uncomfortable to walk in if you walk in it for more than an hour
  • Purchased size 240 for my 9.5 inch long feet


Photobucket

  • Product came out the same as picture
  • Isn't warm as it looks. So don't expect to wear this out in extreme cold weather. I could only wear it out in 50 degree weather at the coldest, and that's with wearing a sweater and layering underneath
  • Very cute. Got lots of compliments on it


Photobucket

  • Product came out the same as picture
  • Purchased size Medium
  • Very pretty in real life and made of good thick fabric, not flimsy

Photobucket

  • Product came out the same as photo (purchased the shirt)
  • Purchased size Small or size 55, cant remember which
  • Fabric is slightly sheer but you can still wear it if you wear a nude bra
  • Bow is removable and attaches through holes so it might fall off in the wash
  • Good quality


Photobucket

  • Product came out the same as photo (purchased the top)
  • Purchased size 55 (should have purchased size 66 because this is tight on me)
  • Has boob padding that is very hard and not soft. Personally I'd cut it out of the shirt if I could
  • Good quality
  • Lace is great and body part is made out of cotton


Photobucket

  • Product came out relatively the same as photo, but not exact
  • Purchased size 55 but they sent a size 66
  • Boobs area is WAY too big for me. They came with boob padding and I had to cut them out of the dress
  • The top portion is too "long" for my body so I had to sew it up to make it shorter
  • Fits my waist well so I'm glad they sent a size 66
  • The color of the fabric is actually a bit darker than in photo
  • Fabric is sturdy and has lining inside


Photobucket

  • Product came out same as photo (purchased the shirt)
  • I don't know why I bought this .__.
  • Feels cheap
  • Fabric is hard cotton
  • Cute but seems only wearable to the beach 


Photobucket

  • Product came out true to the photo (purchased skirt)
  • Skirt is SHORTTTTTTT. Comes up just under my butt. You have to wear shorts under or leggings/tights
  • Very poofy like in the picture
  • Good fabric
  • Fits well
  • Came in one size


Photobucket

  • Product came out the same as the photo (purchased the shirt)
  • Purchased size 66
  • Has boob padding that I removed
  • Fits around my boobs well. Big D boobs won't fit this unless you're a 32D maybe it'll be snug. 34D won't fit this
  • Feels slightly cheap. Cotton is a bit stiff, but still good quality
  • Looks a bit in appropriate in real life. I seem to cannot wear this outside. My bf and best friend think it's too scandalous for the public. What do yall think?


Photobucket

  • Product came out same as the photo
  • Purchased sized B
  • Haven't worn this so I don't know how good it is

Hope this helps someone out there! See yall later!

4 bunnies:

miemiemie said...

Nice haul! Thanks for sharing. I also purchased the same bra from amazon for less than $5 and it felt weird wearing it. It was cold when I wore it but the material on my skin felt really weird.

Kooslee said...

May i have the link for you white skirt with black lace. It is so pretty. thank you

Kooslee said...

Thank you for sharing. Will you give me a link to your white skirt with black lace. It is so pretty.

IchigoBunnie said...

@ kooslee: I'm sorry but i don't have the link to the white skirt with black lace anymore :(

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!

 
Themes by: Simple-Blogskins. Powered by Blogger