Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Years Resolution Simplified

I figured that having too many new years resolutions will set me up for failure. So I think I'll stick to a few.


  1. Get a job
  2. Move out into an apartment
  3. Exercise nearly every day (and in turn lose the 9lbs that I gained)
  4. Drink at least two bottles of water each day
  5. Control my anger. Step away for 20 minutes to cool off
Yup, that'll do my list for this year. So far I am so close to getting #1 done. I mean, I already have a "job" but its a side job rather than a 20hr or 40hr job that I would need. 

And I just started exercising today. Boy did it make me light headed. I'm so weak right now it's ridiculous. But hopefully with an almost everyday routine at the gym, I'll get into better shape and health. It was crazy hard this morning to get out of bed and to the gym. I kept lying in bed delaying until my mom finally told me to go to the gym. This laziness has got to stop.

I don't know if I can achieve #2 this year though. It's a long stretch to be making that a goal but I might be able to do it. Getting an apartment is something I really need to do. I need to get out of this house and be independent. Trust me, it isn't one of those teenager phases of needing to get out of the house. I think if you're Asian, saying that alone can probably make one understand why I need to get out of the house. I know where I want to move, but I don't know how I'm gonna do it. And then probably a year and a half from now I'll be moving to another state to be with my bf. That's the plan anyway at least.

What are yall's new years resolutions?

3 bunnies:

mandy said...

Good luck on your goals! I've learned to really not set too many goals for myself for the same reason as well.
What is your exercise routine like?

Askmewhats said...

Happy New Year dear, I hope you get to reach your goals this year! If not, at least we tried :D

miemiemie said...

you can do it dear! hahaa get a job too and get settled in with the hubby :) those are my top goals early this year. i just moved in with him, so that's one goal done but you know settling in and adjusting is still ongoing. hope you had an awesome year!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!

 
Themes by: Simple-Blogskins. Powered by Blogger