Thursday, January 17, 2013

Purchased Avalon Organics Serum and Moisturizing Cream

Hey yall!

I watched RhaeaEstelle on youtube and she has AMAZING perfect skin and she uses these products so I went ahead and bought them to see if they'll work for me. Hopefully they will. I'm not expecting a miracle product but I'm hoping on some improvements at least =/

Have yall tried Avalon Organics before? If so please tell me how you liked or didn't like them in the comments! I'd love to hear what yall have to say


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

I will review these once I've used them for a good two months or so

See yall later!

1 bunnies:

mandy said...

Hope these work well for you! I've never even heard of avalon products before :X

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!

 
Themes by: Simple-Blogskins. Powered by Blogger