Monday, February 4, 2013

Dollywink Eyeliner New Packaging

So I was taken by surprise by the new packaging that Dollywink has done to their eyeliner. Instead of polka dots it is now little flowers running across the pen. At first I thought it was fake until I went on Amazon to verify that it is indeed just new packaging. So I ordered mine off of Ebay and it arrived pretty quickly and on time.

Something I noticed was that the formula is longer lasting. I tried to take it off using my DHC Oil Cleanser but it barely budged. I had to use my nails to scrape it off--yikes! I like long lasting eyeliners but I think this might be too much. We'll see. Hopefully my trusty Neutrogena-dupe Oil Eye Makeup Remover will do the trick, otherwise I'll be stuck with eyeliner forever lol. And I don't want to scrub my eyes to get it off otherwise I'll lose eyelashes and create premature wrinkles.

Anyway, enough chit chat. Here are the pictures of the new Dollywink Eyeliner:


 photo IMG_8264_zps93c864e1.jpg

 photo IMG_8265_zpsdcc9b5a3.jpg

 photo IMG_8266_zps58c292f8.jpg

Have yall tried the new Dollywink eyeliner yet? What do yall think of it?

See yall later!

4 comments:

miemiemie said...

You won't need to remove your makeup then! Haha. maybe you should use an oil based makeup remover. I use the neutrogena one and it removes waterproof makeup. The most difficult to remove for me was the majolica majorca mascara..it takes a bit of time before the neutrogena removes it.. what i do is hold the cotton pad against my eye for like 10-15 seconds and lightly rub it around my eye.

mandy said...

I've noticed the change in packaging too! I think I prefer the polka dots more. The flowers look a bit tacky :X

IchigoBunnie said...

miemiemie: I do have an oil based eye makeup remover but I haven't tested it out yet on this eyeliner lol. I was thinking of buying that Majolica Majorca mascara, but I'm hesitant for that reason that it's hard to remove. But I've just heard rave reviews about it so I might just dip in and get it!

mandy: yea I agree, the flowers look tacky. I like the polka dots better!

Lisa said...

Aww. I'm going to miss the old packaging. I prefer the polka dots, but it's good to hear that its longer lasting! I ran out of my old one. So I might get another one to try.

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!