Sunday, February 17, 2013

High Slit Maxi Skirt

Remember that order I made with my Recent Purchases post where I ordered a black high slit maxi skirt in the same style as Dawn from Monoxious.com? If not click Recent Purchases and take a look at that post and you'll know what I mean, though I will repost the look here.

So this is what I bought:

I purchased a size US 6. For reference my waist size is 27 inches and my hips are 35 inches

 photo highslitmaxiskirt_zps0617f620.jpg

The petite sized skirt is only 1 inch shorter than the original--I personally don't think that qualifies as petite; it should be shorter, but oh well, it fits me enough if I pull the skirt up to a high-waist look.

And this is what inspired me to buy this skirt:


 photo Dawnhighslitmaxiskirt_zps9e3daf07.jpg

And this is my version of it. Not as polished and beautiful as Dawn's of course but I tried to make it as darn close as I could:


 photo 20130217_092627watermark_zps3fbb5bd4.jpg

Overall I'm satisfied with the quality and the time it took for the skirt to arrive, which was about one week from the UK, AND it's FREE shipping to you and free shipping for returns. I give Asos.com a rating 5/5. You can find good deals on there and have it shipped to you in a week. I like! But there are expensive stuff there so beware. I usually go into the sales section.

Anyway, hope yall are having a good morning/noon/night wherever you are in the world.

See yall later!

No comments:

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!