Monday, February 4, 2013

Monoxious.com Inspired Outfit

Soooo I absolutely LOVE monoxious.com. Those two girls really know how to make a black and white outfit work. It's amazing.

So I saw an old post from a while back of Dawn's outfit from their blog and recreated it to look identical as much as possible, but of course I don't have her shoes nor socks so I did what I could.

CLICK HERE for the original version that Dawn is wearing. And then look below to see my recreation of it. I guess I didn't do that bad of a job :D hehe. Thank you Dawn for the inspiration!

So here's my version. Definitely not as classy as Dawn's but I tried my best :)


 photo 1_zps6aebb3b3.jpg

 photo 2_zps710ae2b5.jpg

 photo 20130204_135611_zpsc7185203.jpg

Top: Target (years ago)
Skirt: Forever21 (years ago)
Lace Bralette: Urban Outfitters (last year)
Shoes: Payless Shoes (few years ago)

I was just playing around with my clothes. I'm not actually going out in these. Too bad I don't have anywhere to go though :( lol It's alright.

See yall later!

1 bunnies:

bianca f said...

lovely outift :)

x
http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!

 
Themes by: Simple-Blogskins. Powered by Blogger