Friday, February 1, 2013

REVIEW: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder Review



If yall don't want to watch the video (which I of course would like yall to do so xD), here's the basic points of what I said:


  • Powder is finely milled
  • Not cakey unless you super pile it on
  • Keeps face matte for the entire day given you are indoors or in happy 75 degree weather if you know what I mean
  • If you're in 100 degree weather, this will only last a few hours and you'll need to touch up
  • Convenient because it's in a compact that you can carry everywhere
  • Has a flimsy powder puff that breaks if you wash it
  • Has awkward swivel mirror (shown in video)
That's it yall!

See yall later :)

2 comments:

Maddie said...

Congratulations on getting job and performing well on making your New Years resolutions come true! :)

miemiemie said...

Loved this too but this specific powder doesn't last on me well. not on my face. Hahaha. I meant hitting pan on it. I would use this up in like 2-3 months and I never retouch my makeup.

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!