Monday, February 18, 2013

REVIEW: Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam



I'd appreciate it if yall watched the video, but if yall don't want to, here is the summary:

  • brightens temporarily/immediately, but NOT permanently
  • does NOT brighten acne scars/dark spots/hyperpigmentation
  • doesn't claim to control acne, BUT my acne that I had on my face wouldn't go away with this product 
  • foams up very nicely
  • costs about $35
  • I'd rate this about 3/5 stars
Hope this helps! See yall later

2 comments:

InsideOut Elle said...

It's cool seeing you on video! I have yet to really click with any Shiseido products, though I am eternally hopeful xD Thanks for reviewing this!

Sakuranko said...

Oh sweetie really cute outfit. the blouse is really cute. btw now I´m following you I hope your follow me back.

xoxo

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!