I won't mention the company so that they don't search me up, but yea, I now will have a job that can get me one step closer to getting an apartment. Remember my New Years Resolutions list? Yup, I can officially mark off #1 on that list, which is to find a job.
So my official New Years Resolution list is this:
- Get a job
- Got a job! It's part time doing 24 hours. TBH I'm not sure I can handle working full time PLUS my side job that I do during the weekends. It might be too overwhelming. I think I might tell my boss from my side job that I'll only be able to work Saturdays so that I have Sundays off (BTW, the pay for pharmacy technician sucks! $9.25 starting if you're uncertified and $10.25 if you're certified. That's not enough money for all the hard work you do!)
- In progress. I have an eye out for an apartment that costs $529 for one bedroom so far. With my current salary/wage I'm earning I'll probably break even each month if I were to pay for everything by myself. Kinda scary.
- yes, I have been exercising nearly everyday except for this one week and it was due to the fact that I've had interviews two times out of the week as well as doctor appointments for my anxiety at a time where I usually go to the gym, so that got in the way. But starting next week I should be on track again given that I'm not too tired from going to work starting next week
- I don't exactly drink two bottles of water each day, but I still drink about a bottle's worth and then drink another bottle's worth in other liquids or fruits which contain water
- has been difficult to do =/.
So not too bad. I think this year I'm doing better with my resolutions. I didn't set too many so I didn't set myself up for failure. Pretty good!
My only concern is whether I'm capable of working 8 hours in a day. I thought they were going to give me five 4 hour shifts to make 20 hours a week, but they want me to do 3 days a week at 8 hours per day and that's a lot of hours for someone like me who is CONSTANTLY tired and drained due to medication and my anxiety. What sucks is that the Pharmacy manager told me I'm not allowed to be anxious when there are lots of customers or else I'll end up messing up. That sucks because I am clinically diagnosed with Anxiety! What the hell am I supposed to do now? And not to mention how am I supposed to be handling customers nicely when I'm tired? I'm worried about my 2:30-10:30 job shift. That's a late shift right there. I regret not telling them that I CAN work those hours BUT I prefer morning shifts. Hopefully they will ask me next time I see them for training.
Overall finding this job has been a relief for me since that was my priority this year. It may not have been the Accounts Payable I was thinking about but at least it's a job and it'll allow me to be able to transfer to other pharmacies in the nation once I decide to move out of Texas.
Alright I'll see yall later!