Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Purchased Topix Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Wash

So I've been using the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, and although it keeps my skin clear ish, it dries it out by a lot, unless I'm using too much? But anyway I was in search for a Benzoyl Peroxide based cleanser since I've never used one before other than with creams. I want to see if it works better. Bubzbeauty said it works but your skin grows immune to it quickly. That might be the case since I'm immune to my benzoyl peroxide persagel cream now.

But anyway, here's the product. I bought it off of Amazon. It's the only one without sulfates. Every other benzoyl peroxide wash has sulfates in them. Isnt't that nuts? I hope this product works. I've been using it morning and night for just one day so far lol. I will update yall on the results and make an official youtube review once I go through it. But keep in mind, I'm currently on antibiotic pills (doxycycline) so that's doing the bulk of the work in controlling my acne. So hm, maybe perhaps I can't actually do a real review on this product since its with the influence of an antibiotic pill? What do yall think? Maybe I should just do an updated skincare routine instead.

 photo 20130304_205425_zpsd2f041df.jpg

I await the day where my skin is utterly clear and free from acne :( until then, I hope the products work

See yall later!

3 comments:

mandy said...

The whole becoming immunity issue keeps me from trying benzoyl peroxide products. But then again salicylic acid doesn't work for me either *sigh* =.=

miemiemie said...

I find majority of the neutrogena products are drying. I already have sensitive dry skin, so using their products aggravated my skin. Hope this works for you.

mandy said...

I'm not sure if it will work on the waterline, still not too comfortable enough to stick anything that close to my eyes heh...I've tried Liquifeye. It didn't work well for me :T

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!