Sunday, April 21, 2013

Contemplating On Buying Mizon CC Cream

Has anyone ever heard of Mizon CC Cream?

I first heard of it through youtube (CLICK HERE for the video I watched that introduced me to Mizon CC Cream)

So apparently CC cream is all the rage now. It is a step up from BB Cream in the skincare aspect since BB Creams are similar to foundations. You can read all about CC Creams on this Wikipedia Page.

Some CC creams, depending on the brand, will provide coverage, such as The Face Shop Face It Aura CC Cream, while the Mizon CC Cream provides little to no coverage. BB Creams, I find anyway, consistently provide coverage and act as a foundation and CC Creams lean more on the skincare side.

Right now I'm interested in whitening my skin, mainly because I want to lighten my acne scars. I don't know if the Mizon CC Cream will lighten my scars, but my friend said The Face Shop Face It Aura CC Cream has already brightened her complexion. I don't know by how much it brightened, but she saw results. My skin is stubborn though and doesn't like cooperating with products, so I don't know how well the CC Cream would work for me.

Still though, I am interested in getting the Mizon CC Cream since it seems like it focuses the most on skincare while other CC creams focus on coverage.

The one thing holding me back is not knowing the exact ingredients in the ingredients list. Long time readers of my blog will know that I'm allergic to sulfates and having it ingested or applied on my face will cause breakouts.

This is what the Mizon CC Cream looks like:


Picutre Taken from Google Images


I'm itching to just buy it but it costs $40! Can you say expensive??? At least that's expensive to me. I'm kind of a cheap person lol.

Should I get it?

Have yall had any experiences with CC Creams? Any one that yall recommend?

3 comments:

mandy said...

After so many BB creams came out at once in the US, I have honestly felt less interested in all these new BB and CC creams :X Maybe I'm just overwhelmed by how many more options there are now? lol
Maybe you could email the company? Or find reviews for the ingredients? I think $40 is pretty expensive. Especially for a product you can't return easily if it doesn't work out for you.
If you do get it I can't wait to hear if it works for you or not! My skin has been going crazy...>___<;;

InsideOut Elle said...

I really want to try CC creams but quite frankly they're so new and I can't find many reviews. So, I guess I have no input but $40 is a lot for something that you'll probably have to import and will be hard to return...

IchigoBunnie said...

mandy:

o really? I'm always interested and always on a hunt for the perfect BB cream for my skin! haha. And I'm unable to email the company, but I did message the online retailer about the sulfates. And yea $40 is expensive for something that there aren't many reviews on

InsideOut Elle:

yea! too new I can't find reviews either. I think I'm going to end up passing on this CC cream until I can find more reviews later down the road

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!