Here's a stock photo on the left and my product on the right
As you can see, here are the couple things wrong:
- There is no upward accent mark above the " i " in Laneige
- White Plus Renew Night Cream is written in Times New Roman font on mine instead of the Arial font that's in the stock photo
- White Plus Renew Night Cream is written in two lines on mine yet only a single line on the stock photo
- On mine, it doesn't say 50ml/1.7 FL OZ on the front. It just says 50ml on the BACK
- There isn't a description on the front of mine that says "White Plus Renew care for white radiant & crystal clear skin"
I looked at another blogger's review on this product and she got the same product as me, but it was still different than the stock photo, yet she didnt' take notice that it was different than stock photo. She reviewed it as a product that doesn't really work and I'm wondering if it doesn't work because it's fake.
What do yall guys think? I contacted Amazon and apparently they'll contact the seller to send me a package to send back the stuff for a refund. I hope this works out that I get a refund because this costs a lot!
I'll be purchasing this from sasa.com once I return everything and get my money back. I should've just bought all this from sasa.com from the start. I trusted Amazon because they usually sell legit stuff. Since when did they start selling stuff that's different? Maybe this is just newer packaging from Laneige? I don't know. But the website of Laneige is updated and the stock photo is still different from my product.
So yea, do yall think I got a fake item?