Friday, May 24, 2013

Follow Up On the Fake Laneige Items from the Seller

So I contacted Amazon, who contacted the seller A-Poly from Amazon who sold me these products.

This is the message sent TO THE SELLER:


Hello,

We've been contacted by a customer regarding the order identified below.

--------------------
Order#: 108-3162305-8659436
Item: Laneige - White Plus Renew Essence - 40ml/1.3oz 
Reason: Item Does Not Meet Customer Expectations

Details: I believe i was sent the wrong item on my order. The item you sent me does not match the picture that is on amazon web page. This was not package like Laneige packages and the lettering is different. I need to return this for a refund since I believe this is not the same product.
-------------------

And this is the message I received back from the seller: 

Dear Grace

Thank you for ordering from A-poly.

Our company is in South Korea, working with Laneige directly.
All our product is new and fresh and 100% genuine product :)

If you have any problem with your product now, let us know little more detail.

The box case has been changed and renewed from Laneige, and also they produce many kind of Brand new product every day.
So case and lettering can be different :)
It is not a problem so don't worry about that.

If you still having problem with your item, contact to us anytime.
And also if you can take a picture which you received, send it to us.
It is more helpful to resolve this problem.

Thanks for your purchase from our store.

Sincerely,
A-poly

What should I believe?


The seller claims they work with Laneige directly. Now when I open the cap from the night cream, I DO see a seal with Laneige on it with the "i" having the upward accent like they should have it on the front. So it MIGHT be real. But I don't know. 

There's no email back I can send to the seller that I may want a refund. I had to do this via Amazon as the middleman contacting the seller.

Do yall still think I got a fake item? It's directly from Korea. I see the postage on my mail package too

Thank yall for any help!

4 comments:

InsideOut Elle said...

If it were me, I'd just return it. I wouldn't use anything I have a smidgen of doubt about...

miemiemie said...

Just tell them that you're returning the item for a refund. Just to be on the safe side.

Irene said...

hi hun! Although I have never ordered Laneige through A-Poly, I have ordered other items...for example, recently ordered some of their ETUDE house nail polishes - they sent me the wrong color so I took a picture and sent it to them and they sent me the correct one free of charge and let me keep the 'mistake'.

I can't vouch for the authenticity of the Laneige product, but if you are uncomfortable, I would just stress that you want a refund/return -- since their customer service seems decent, they should give you the option to return the product. Good luck!

Nat said...

Wow it's been a while since I've been on your blog! You're moving? You're starting a business? Holy hot damn you've been keeping busy girl, good for you!

Yeah I would definitely return the Laneige products. Fake items are everywhere. The postage from Korea is irrelevant because fake items can be produced there too. It's the small details you have to look out for when looking out for fakes. Good luck!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!