Thursday, May 9, 2013

Laneige In Store and Online Haul

So I bit the bullet and bought Laneige. Here's what I bought:


  • Laneige Multicleanser $22.xx + tax
  • Laneige White Plus Renew Skin Refiner (toner) $22 + shipping
  • Laneige White Plus Renew Essence $38.99 + shipping
  • Laneige White Plus Renew Night Cream $31.99 + shipping

I only bought the Multicleanser in store. The rest I had to buy online because they didn't have in store. They had the "bright plus renew". Bright. Not White. So I was like, huh, this doesn't seem like the same thing.

Anyway, they repackaged and I think also reformulated the Multicleanser. It used to be in a pink tube but now it's in a blue tube. It used to have baby beads inside to exfoliate the skin but this blue one doesn't seem to have any baby beads.

This did some serious damage to my wallet omg. I've never spent so much on skincare so this better be worth it! It better work and whiten my acne scars D: I HEARD from good reviews that it lightens acne scars so we'll see. They did mention though that it takes 3-4 months, or even the full bottle to see results, so I suppose I'll have to be patient about it =/


 photo 20130509_141333_zps638746c5.jpg
The Multicleanser


                                                           Image courtesy of Amazon.com
The White Plus Renew Essence

             
Image Courtesy of Amazon.com
White Plus Renew Skin Refiner (toner)

                                                               Image courtesy of Amazon.com
White Plus Renew Night Cream

They gave me a small sample of the Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel. I've heard okay things about it how it gently exfoliates the skin but I already have an exfoliating gel at home so I don't think I'll be buying the yogurt peeling gel.

Alright that's it folks!

See yall later

2 comments:

mandy said...

I haven't used Laneige products since I finished my Pore Trouble stuff years ago!

I didn't know their White Plus line was suppose to be that effective. Can't wait to hear how it works for you ^__^

Blush and Barbells said...

I hope this works for you! I could use some whitening too but so far only at-home chemical peels are working for me.
Good luck!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!