Friday, June 7, 2013

Laneige Update and Self Pictures

So I called Amazon to file for an A to Z claim as suggested by InsideOutElle I believe (thank you dear!)

Amazon said they will provide me with a full refund on both products and it should get back to my bank account in 7 to 10 days. It's been exactly 10 days and I STILL haven't seen my refund in my bank account. Am I supposed to send the product back to the seller first before getting a refund? No one told me that. All Amazon told me was to sit back and they will take care of everything. So......where's my money? Maybe I should call them again.

But even though I haven't gotten back my money, I'm still glad that they were granting a refund in the first place because I don't want to spend all that money on something fake!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Life update.

I'm about to go to Georgia to set up my apartment! I'll be back here in Houston for July but I will be moving permanently (hopefully) starting mid or end of July. I'm trying to hang out with friends before I leave. It's sad that all my friends are also leaving or have already been gone for a while since they are schooling in different states. Now some have gotten jobs (congrats!) and will be moving elsewhere while some are still schooling outside of state or outside of Houston. So even if I stayed here in Houston, I'd be pretty lonely.

I will miss going to the gym with my guyfriend. We're gym buddies and we usually go together. Now I'll probably be going alone to the apartment mini gym. Which is alright I suppose. But I'll miss having some company along.

I've also been eating rather poorly. I guess I'm trying to indulge in Houston's good foods before heading out to a tiny town that doesn't have nearly as good of a variety. Well, I mean, they DO have a good variety, but they don't have much Vietnamese food which is a shame. There's also no big 99ranch grocery for me to get my asian groceries to make asian food in my kitchen. So how will I cook asian food??? gah. I guess I'll have to travel to Atlanta every once in a while to get my food stash.

I've been watching Chef Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery episodes. They're great. I've learned a few recipes that I want to try out. Though I don't know where to get some of the ingredients but o well. I'll figure something out. I want to learn how to be a good cook so I'm able to eat healthy at home.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Picture Time!

And in case anybody is wondering, no, I didn't wear false eyelashes in these pictures. They're my real lashes. I just curled them with a Koji No.71 eyelash curler and coated them with Superlash Mamey mascara by Apple Cosmetics and voila, nice lashes.

 photo 1370631364687watermark_zps7951adcc.jpg

 photo 1370631385054watermark_zpsecd3af5d.jpg

 photo 1370631388578watermark_zps053a3ac3.jpg

 photo 1370631391625watermark_zpsa613a452.jpg

See yall later!

2 comments:

divinexjanice said...

They actually have a 99 Ranch Market there and if you go to Burford Hwy, its the equivalent to Houston's Bellaire Blvd...

InsideOut Elle said...

ahh defintely followup with Amazon and don't send anything back till the money is back in your account! Also, you should try to send it back with a Tracking number - they're covering shipping it back right? The seller sounds generally honest but you never know, some sellers try to pull the "we never got the item back" trick :P I'm such a suspicious creature xD

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!