Monday, September 16, 2013

Fish Oil and 8 Cups of Water a Day

Here I am desperately trying to get my skin back into shape.

The oatmeal cleanser isn't working as well as I thought it would so I'm taking fish oil pills to not only lower my bad cholesterol (I have high cholesterol according to my blood tests and need to go on a low fat diet to reduce it) but also help my skin. Then now I'm drinking 4 cups of water and 4 cups of tea a day to make a total of 8 cups of water's worth a day. Drinking water is harder than I thought!

Right now I'm using Stassen Jasmine Green Tea which is super cheap but works just fine as a green tea. It costs $1.99 for 25 tea bags at my local Asian market and $5.99 for 100 tea bags. I put lemon and honey in my tea for flavor since I really don't like green tea nor the fragrance that comes with it. So far I'm liking it for the most part and I bought the 25 pack to test it out, but now that I see that it is good, I'll buy the 100 pack next time

I use 1 teabag for 2 cups worth of tea. 1 cup = 8 oz so it actually isn't a full tall glass of water you're needing to consume to be 8oz.

My bf says he cannot see a difference in my face at all even after 2 weeks use of the oatmeal cleanser. For the sake of youtube videos I'm going to be doing the full 1 month review on it but I almost feel like quitting now because washing my face with it is a hassle since it's so messy. Oh well. Just 2 more weeks of using it. So far only the Azulen Paste has helped me with my acne. It doesn't get rid of it completely but it gets darn close enough for what I consider to be effective for my resilient skin.

Alright I guess that's about it.

See yall later :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

really sorry to hear that the oatmeal cleanser isn't working for you. :/
I know you mentioned that the ACV didn't either? But you can try the aspirin masks! Michelle phan did a video on it and it helped me. Maybe give it a go? (:
GOODLUCK!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!