Tuesday, September 3, 2013

PURCHASED: Kate Mineral Gel BB Cream

I've been eyeing this product for a year now and have been wanting it so badly since I've seen great reviews on it with some minor bad reviews.

Right now I'm trying to achieve that Korean Natural Makeup look that Korean actresses wear. I don't want to look cakey anymore with my full coverage foundation. I mean it isn't THAT cakey but I still prefer to look as natural as possible while covering my acne scars.

As you saw in my last post, I bought a concealer to cover up my acne scars to use in conjunction with a BB cream to achieve that natural look. I figured the rest of my face that doesn't have scarring just needs light to medium coverage to even out the redness and then use concealer for the dark spots.

I literally just paypal'd over money to adambeauty.com where I purchased the Kate Mineral Gel BB Cream. Only $2 shipping! What a deal. Came out o be $18.50 total.

My package should arrive in about a week or maximum two weeks but usually it takes like 10 days for me to get it from their Hong Kong location (I might be wrong about the location).

For now I shall continue using my oatmeal to cleanse my skin to hopefully get rid of my breakout right now.

Alright once I get this product and try it out I'll do a review on it! :)

See yall later~

2 comments:

ellie said...

Ah! I used to have skin like yours...turned out my skin was too dry, and that apparently caused breakouts. Try Hada Labo if you can get it there, it worked super well to add moisture in my skin without being oily/heavy :) Perhaps you can try it!

IchigoBunnie said...

ellie: thank you for the suggestion! ill have to try to find it online! I've heard great things about Hada Labo's Hyaluronic Acid lotion/toner

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!