Monday, September 2, 2013

PURCHASED: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Liquid Concealer

So I came across a youtube video for a dupe for MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer and L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Liquid Concealer  was the dupe for it for only a mere $2.95 plus shipping if you buy online. 

I've never tried MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer before but I believe I am a NC20 to NC25 about and I decided to try out the color Creamy Beige for the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Liquid Concealer. I don't know if this is the right shade for it so don't go buying it just yet if you're the same shade as me. I will receive this new concealer in about 2 to 8 days according to Ebay's estimator.

I have TONS of acne scarring so that gives you an idea how badly I need a full coverage concealer that WILL do the job at concealing without caking up, creasing, or fading. I mean, DO expect it to fade a little bit throughout the day but hopefully not fade like my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation does lol, which fades FAST.

Once I get this concealer I will immediately test it out and let yall know if it works. I'll most likely be doing a youtube video on it but I'll definitely consider doing a blogpost so yall can see the shade for yourself if it suites you. Hopefully this shade will fit me otherwise I'll have to repurchase in the shade Natural, which is one shade up that seems closest to my skin outside of Creamy Beige.

Have yall tried L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Liquid Concealer? If so, let me know down in the comments how it worked for you!

See yall later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm NC20 from mac's pro longwear concealer, I'm interested in L.A girls pro concealer for the price and the easy tube package, can you please tell me if the creamy beige was your correct match??

IchigoBunnie said...

Anonymous:

Yes Creamy Beige is a great match. It isn't perfect, but it's VERY close! I personally would repurchase that shade again. Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, will try it out :)

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!