Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Running Errands Outfit and Purchased Nexus 4 Phone

So I had to go to the grocery and pick up my bf from school so I wore this. It's a simple NastyGal top that has crochet detailing on the shoulder and then Hollister crochet layered shorts with a tie/bow at the waist. Pretty simple, nothing fancy.

 photo eea4f5d7-4790-4ef2-a45d-44ef7023862d_zps8d562a4d.jpg

Oh, and I successfully Xed out of shopping site windows so that I don't make anymore purchases until I get a job xD It's so hard to restrain myself since Tobi.com is having a 50% off sale. I MIGHHHHHT buy something if it's worth having. I'm debating whether to get a white short sleeved blouse that looks appropriate for work and is timeless. I want another top from H&M as well but it'll set me back $28.xx =/ expensive to me for a top and that is already 20% off. What to do?

Oh, andd I bought a Nexus 4 phone through Google. I'm very excited. My old Galaxy S2 is glitchy and laggy which sucks. My guyfriends love the Nexus 4 and recommend it and it was only $249 for the 16gb one which I got since the 8gb one sold out quickly. This saves me like $500 since the new Galaxy S4 is about $700+ tax so that's good. I can't wait to get it in the mail!

See yall later~

No comments:

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!