Monday, September 30, 2013

Selling James Perse Off the Shoulder Dress Size 2 Orig.$75 Selling for. $35 including shipping

So I bought this James Perse off the shoulder dress sometime last year when I was in my old apartment and have worn it only once (other than trying it on in store and at home).

I have so many clothes that I haven't really touched this dress since that one time I wore it and would like to sell it if anyone would like it.

I'm highly doubting any of you would like to buy the dress but I thought I'd try selling it anyway.

*NOTE* BELT PICTURED IN PHOTO IS NOT INCLUDED and for shipping purposes I live in a Non-Smoking No Pet environment


  • Size 2
  • For reference: 
    • my bust is a 32B (this dress can fit a chest size bigger than that because it's stretchy
    • my waist is 27 inches
    • my hips are 35 inches
    • I am 5'1
  • NOTE* If you live in Canada shipping will be extra since it costs more to ship outside the US


Here's what the dress looks like if yall remember me posting this a while ago:


 photo IMG_7732watermark.jpg

 photo IMG_7733watermark.jpg

 photo IMG_7726watermark-1.jpg

I'll send it via USPS and will accept PayPal ONLY

Please leave a comment down below if you are interested in buying this and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!