Sunday, September 1, 2013

TESTING: Bubzbeauty Oatmeal Cleanser : Initial Skin

Hey yall!

So Bubzbeauty had this video a while ago on an oatmeal cleanser when she had an allergic reaction or something and her skin broke out. This oatmeal cleanser seemed to work for her and lately my skin has been breaking out in red bumps over my entire face. There's no pus/whitehead but there's still bumps everywhere ever since relocating to Alabama from Georgia. I don't know whether it's the water here in Alabama that's so terrible or if it's the air or whatever. Whatever it is, my skin doesn't like it. Even my bf got 2 zits and he NEVER gets zits. So something is up with this place.

Anyway, back to the oatmeal cleanser. The oatmeal cleanser is supposed to help soothe the skin since it is anti-inflammatory. I saw a few youtube reviews on this oatmeal cleanser and they had lots of good stuff to say about it so I thought hey why not. Oatmeal is only $2 and if it doesn't work out for my skin I can always just eat it since it has health benefits as well as a meal. 

So today marks the start of my usage of oatmeal. I just washed my face this morning with oatmeal and immediately after my skin did not feel tight at all and didn't feel irritated, so that's good. Here's to hoping that it works!

CLICK HERE for Bubzbeauty's original video on the oatmeal cleanser

And here's my Initial Skin video to show you how my face looks before using the oatmeal (though I literally just washed my face before doing this video just to let you know)

As you can see, my skin looks pretty awful after looking at the closeups :(

Pretty embarrassing for y'all to see me without makeup but I mean I've done it here on my blog before, though I did it back when I had good skin. 

Have any of you used this oatmeal cleanser? If so, how did it work out for you? Please let me know down in the comments! Anonymous commenters are welcome. You don't need an account to comment :)

Alright I'll see yall in two weeks with my 2 week mark video on updating y'all with the mid-mark results of using the oatmeal cleanser twice daily (morning and night)

1 comment:

Nat said...

I'm only 5'2 so I know what you mean when you say even a little weight is a lot. I used to do that Bubzbeauty oatmeal cleanser but then got lazy and switched back to my other cleansers. It's a nice to clean your face with =)

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!