Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Outfit Of The Day (OOTD)

This post will showcase my new necklace and ring (ring you can barely see it) and new sweater.

It's a simple outfit but I think accessorizing it made it look a lot better imo.



 photo IMG_8529watermark_zps94262770.jpg

 photo IMG_8530watermark_zps47615d3f.jpg

 photo IMG_8533watermark_zps51540bb9.jpg

And yes I am wearing a tiny silver necklace behind the statement necklace. No I did not do that for a fashion purpose. I just simply wear that necklace at all times since my bf gave it to me so I don't really feel like taking it off lol. So I just throw whatever on top of that necklace and hope it looks decent.

________________________

Not much going on. But I did get to a 2nd round of interviewing but I *think* I may reject this company in the end. They sell a certain cable/satellite brand of TV service at a booth in Best Buy or Walmart, and I personally cannot see myself selling TV service to people at those stores. That to me is a retail job. Not a real marketing job that I am aiming for. Plus the company seems sketchy. If the base pay is a lot without commission involved, I'll have to reconsider joining this company, but for the most part I feel like I shouldn't do this job because it's so sketchy and doesnt seem legitimate for reasons I won't mention other than that I feel its an elaborate Pyramid Scheme that is legal but in the format of a pyramid scheme.

I don't know. I'm getting desperate for work. I think I'll apply to more bank teller jobs =/

Most jobs I applied for didn't get back to me which is discouraging. But I hear that you apply to literally 100 jobs and only at best 10 will call you if that, and then at best 5 will give you an offer, but it's usually less than that. So I gotta keep applying!

Sigh the search continues...

See yall later~

1 comment:

Nat said...

Cute outfit! The accessories do make an impact.

And YES, I so happy for myself too LOL. It's just the same house, no to actually moving out yet. Have to tackle the rest of my student loans first haha.

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!