Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Amateur/Noob Photoshoot at the University of Alabama

Had my bf take a few photos of me and my outfit that I put together at the University of Alabama.

It's by no means professional. It's not even shot with a DSLR camera lol! Just my point and shoot Canon camera and a bf who is doing a photoshoot for the first time.

I am intending to buy a DSLR at some point in my life when I've got much much more money.

DON'T be fooled by these pictures of me looking calm. I was FREEZING AS HELL in the 45 degree weather. But for the sake of fashion, I took off my coat for majority of these pictures to show what I wore.

 photo IMG_8660edit_zps5400ddd8.jpg

 photo IMG_8650edit_zps5bbf07f5.jpg

 photo IMG_8646edit_zpsf74d744b.jpg

 photo IMG_8648edit_zps5e5dcfab.jpg

 photo IMG_8657edit_zps6d9277d0.jpg

 photo IMG_8664edit_zps097757e1.jpg

 photo IMG_8665edit_zps14f5bdaf.jpg

 photo IMG_8668edit_zpsf30c81fe.jpg

 photo IMG_8671edit_zpsa6c7b8c2.jpg

OUTFIT:

  • Coat: Zara Wool Trench Coat
  • Blouse: Cotton On White Opaque Button Down
  • Skirt: Asos High Slit Skirt
  • Belt: sister's closet
  • Cardigan: Gilly Hicks
  • Heels: Forever21
  • Necklace: Forever21
  • Hand Chain: Call It Spring
  • Watch: Fossil (old)

My sister is going to let me borrow her Prada plaid skirt! I'M EXCITED. It's so gorgeous. I'm buying a red petticoat/crinoline to put under the skirt, similar to what blogger Sea of Shoes does whenever she wears the that Prada skirt. I hope the petticoat/crinoline isn't too poofy x.x

Anyhoodle, I'll see y'all later!

3 comments:

Blush and Barbells said...

You look great! Merry Christmas

IchigoBunnie said...

blush and barbells: thank you! Merry (belated) Christmas!

Nat said...

Marvellous outfit. And that coat... totally in love. Great taste!

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!