Monday, January 20, 2014

Riverchase Galleria in Birmingham, Alabama

Just another random post of random pictures. This one is kinda boring but oh well lol


 photo IMG_6522watermark_zps0a02af2d.jpg
Fairly large Forever21 department store size

 photo IMG_6523watermark_zps4551baca.jpg
Didn't quite find anything I liked in the sale section but I mean the sale was great at an additional 50% off

 photo IMG_6524watermark_zpsb5505be2.jpg
They pulled me in to take a picture of them to eventually make me try their products at the kiosk. The guy in the middle introduced me to a product that's EXACTLY the same as Cure peeling gel. He claimed it is medicine, not a skincare, therefore it is even more beneficial for your skin. Bullshit obviously. I got a knock off at 99ranch for far cheaper and I told him I'm not interested because I already have that product at home, just a different brand. He's like, oh yea? How much did you pay for it. I said $8 (forgot that it was actually $13 but the point is it was cheap) and at that point he was like "alright thank you for your time" and let me go because he couldn't beat that price. Poor guy. I know first hand it isn't easy being a salesperson. But to deliberately lie and tell me it's medicine, I feel like I can't sympathize too much.

 photo IMG_6525watermark_zps6c3a0f80.jpg
Bad picture of me but whatever. My foundation isn't in tact. This picture was actually from a day I went to work so this is me after 8 hours. I guess the foundation isn't THAT bad but I mean I wish it looked better by the end of the day.

Today I'm going to see my psychologist so I'm not gonna wear any makeup to give my skin room to breathe. I got two new pimples since I've been napping in my makeup. Bad of me but I'm just so tired from coming home from work. No excuses though. Gotta wash it off the second I get home from now on.

Mk See yall in my next post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings, I believe your blog may be having browser compatibility problems.
Ԝhenever ӏ take a look at yߋur site in Safari, it looҡs finе Һowever,
աhen օpening іn ІΕ, іt hɑs some overlapping issues.
I ϳust wаnted tο ǥive you a quick heads uρ! Other
thaո thɑt, excellent blog!

Feel free tto surf tо mу webpage - fifa 13 pobierz

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!