I'm sad T.T I wish I had more money D: Oh well, in due time I will have a proper job and will have cash rolling in. It's not like I NEED these things immediately. They can wait.
For now, this will remain a wish list, rather than a "will actually buy now" list.
In no particular order, here's my list:
1) YSL Lipsticks $35
- Keep seeing this on missnataliie 's blog and among other bloggers and youtubers. The pigmentation looks great and so does the packaging.
- Heard this from FrmHeadToToe Jen of course! Much more "affordable" than the YSL lipsticks but still pricey IMO. Looks great though!
3) Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer $18-52
- I've heard great things about the oil-control of this primer. None of my primers have worked for me.
4) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder $45
- EVERYONE and their mother raves about this highlighting product. RaeView in particular has a lot of these and she loves them and they make her look glowy and fresh without looking like a disco ball.
5) SK-II Skincare Line $too expensive.
6) Japanese lipsticks (KATE, Lavshuca, Integrate, Coffret D'or, Lunasol etc)
- Who doesn't like Japanese makeup? Sure some are lower/better quality than others, but no one can deny the pretty packaging and fun colors. Japanese lipsticks range between $10-30
7) Fresh Soy Face Cleanser $15-38
- I hear good things about this cleanser too so I want to try it but I feel like it's so gentle for the skin that it may not improve my skin any? Thoughts? If it's just meant to be gentle only then I think I should just continue using my Dove Unscented Sensitive Skin bar soap.
8) A high quality fluffy Bronzer Brush
- I have an angled blush brush but it makes such a harsh line so I want something fluffy to blend the bronzer better
9) Lush products
- Now I've actually used this Vanishing Cream shown before and I did like it but at $42.95 I couldn't justify buying it again ._. With that money I can actually buy a Laneige Emulsion that's two times the product amount. But I did enjoy this cream while it lasted. One day when I have money I'll return to this as well as try other products that may be better
10) A high quality curling iron $too expensive.
If I think of any more I'll add to my list but that's it for now!
What are yall wanting to buy? Let me know down in the comments!
See yall later!