Friday, April 11, 2014

Beauty Wish List Spring 2014

Totally resisting the Sephora 15% off since I probably don't have that much money left after purchasing too much stuff for face painting supplies and clothes.

I'm sad T.T I wish I had more money D: Oh well, in due time I will have a proper job and will have cash rolling in. It's not like I NEED these things immediately. They can wait.

For now, this will remain a wish list, rather than a "will actually buy now" list.

In no particular order, here's my list:

1) YSL Lipsticks $35

  • Keep seeing this on missnataliie 's blog and among other bloggers and youtubers. The pigmentation looks great and so does the packaging. 


2) Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick $22

  • Heard this from FrmHeadToToe Jen of course! Much more "affordable" than the YSL lipsticks but still pricey IMO. Looks great though!

3) Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer $18-52
  • I've heard great things about the oil-control of this primer. None of my primers have worked for me. 



4) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder $45
  • EVERYONE and their mother raves about this highlighting product. RaeView in particular has a lot of these and she loves them and they make her look glowy and fresh without looking like a disco ball. 


5) SK-II Skincare Line $too expensive.




6) Japanese lipsticks (KATE, Lavshuca, Integrate, Coffret D'or, Lunasol etc) 
  • Who doesn't like Japanese makeup? Sure some are lower/better quality than others, but no one can deny the pretty packaging and fun colors. Japanese lipsticks range between $10-30


7) Fresh Soy Face Cleanser $15-38
  • I hear good things about this cleanser too so I want to try it but I feel like it's so gentle for the skin that it may not improve my skin any? Thoughts? If it's just meant to be gentle only then I think I should just continue using my Dove Unscented Sensitive Skin bar soap.

8) A high quality fluffy Bronzer Brush
  • I have an angled blush brush but it makes such a harsh line so I want something fluffy to blend the bronzer better


9) Lush products
  • Now I've actually used this Vanishing Cream shown before and I did like it but at $42.95 I couldn't justify buying it again ._. With that money I can actually buy a Laneige Emulsion that's two times the product amount. But I did enjoy this cream while it lasted. One day when I have money I'll return to this as well as try other products that may be better

10) A high quality curling iron $too expensive.


If I think of any more I'll add to my list but that's it for now! 

What are yall wanting to buy? Let me know down in the comments!

See yall later!


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Nice wishlist! I just knocked off a few more products off my wishlist... I caved and bought one more time (this time online) from Sephora before the sale ended. And it happened to be all YSL lippies AGAIN. Can you tell how much I love them?!

Natalie said...

RE: It's funny you asked for me to take a picture of how I store my makeup because I'm the midst of reorganizing and figuring out my closet/vanity area. Still a lot of progress to be made because I'm not satisfied with how it is. It might take some time before I share so I hope you don't mind waiting.

As for the Guerlain foundation, I'll try testing it out but I only have the weekends to do that. I hope I'll get a good idea by the end of this month and include it in my April products =)

Natalie said...

Hey, thought I would update you on that Guerlain foundation. The shade I got was a bit too dark for me so I had to return it. My Sephora store didn't have any lighter shades available either so I wasn't able to get my hands on another.

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!