Thursday, April 10, 2014

SOTD (Selfie of the Day) April 10 2014

So I made up a new "of the day" thing, Selfie of the Day, unless that was already out there? Anyway this wasn't from today since I wore the red blouse and zara white skort as shown in my previous blogpost and video.

Anyway, I just didn't want to title my posts "camwhoring session" again because that sounded kind of bad and unappealing.

I took a few shots of myself that I want to share with yall. It's really hard taking pictures when you only have a 50mm 1.8 fixed lens, no zoom. However I did purchase online recently a 28mm-135mm zoom lens that I had sent to my Texas address, which I'll get when I come there next week.


 photo IMG_6742watermark_zps2812418a.jpg

 photo IMG_6731watermark_zpsde4b9234.jpg

 photo IMG_6721watermark_zps91ba045a.jpg

 photo IMG_6743watermark_zps4ba282ca.jpg


See yall later!

No comments:

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!