Friday, May 2, 2014

OOTD/Outfit Of The Day in Brenham, TX

So I went to see and take pictures with bluebonnets.....but there weren't any bluebonnets! I'm late one month in being able to see them. Darn.

I had my mom take these pictures for me. She took around 500 pictures but I selected these photos to be the best of the bunch. Yes they are "noob" photography photos but it's okay. I gotta start somewhere. I haven't gotten the hang of adjusting the lighting correctly on the camera settings so forgive me for some darker photos. I tried lightening them in photoshop but there's only so much you can do in photoshop.

BTW for those of you who don't know, there is a free Adobe Photoshop CS2 available on their official website. That's where I got my free legitimate copy of photoshop. They provide you with the product key.

You MUST register an account with them in order to download from their website. So do that first once you CLICK HERE for the link to the download website. Scroll down and you'll see "Photoshop" at the very bottom of the chart/list.

Happy Photoshopping!

Anyway onward to pictures :)

Here they are!


 photo IMG7350edit2_zpsc25ddd68.jpg

 photo IMG_7361_zps262ebd1e.jpg

 photo IMG_7320_zpsbc7c4f9a.jpg

 photo IMG_7312_zpsc10d6032.jpg

 photo IMG_7311_zps48f3f8b1.jpg

 photo IMG_7303_zpse70a19e7.jpg

 photo IMG_7262_zpse4765f4a.jpg

 photo IMG_7251_zps0fe85d38.jpg

 photo IMG_7220_zps41c80dae.jpg

 photo IMG_7100_zpsb7178f13.jpg

 photo IMG_7086_zpsb06dc149.jpg

 photo IMG_7079_zpsc34e14c3.jpg

 photo IMG_7040_zps91c5a74d.jpg

 photo IMG_7039_zps2fa45600.jpg

 photo IMG_7023_zpse287e288.jpg


Outfit:

Blouse: H&M
Belt: Mom's closet
Skirt: Prada (given to me by my sister)
Petticoat: eBay
Shoes: ZARA

I'm told by my cousin that I look southern in these pictures because of my petticoat, and then my boyfriend said I look southern not just because of the petticoat, but also due to the background and it's in a hill billy place. Oh well lol. At least the pictures turned out nice.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look. I appreciate it!

See yall later~

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ah! THANK YOU! My sister showed me the CS2 download when I was using my old laptop but I couldn't find the link again when I got this mac! Now I can have photoshop again =) Nice pictures, the place you're at looks beautiful.

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!