Wednesday, May 14, 2014

PURCHASED: Taylor Swift Keds Shoes

I went to Nordstrom Rack AGAIN and found these cute pair of shoes! They're the Taylor Swift design of Keds sneakers and on sale from $55 down to $30. Sweet! Only pair in my size. That's always the best. You know it's your calling when there's a cute pair of shoes that's only left for you =P oh, AND on sale on top of that!

So yea here are the pictures of the sneakers. Pretty cute aren't they? I've always wanted red shoes to make a statement. I feel I can wear these out casually with some shorts and a simple shirt and this will make the outfit pop a little.

Without further adieu, here are the pictures:


 photo IMG_7459_zpsf5419e25.jpg

 photo IMG_7458_zps9928b867.jpg

 photo IMG_7460_zps231b6739.jpg

 photo IMG_7462_zps5edc7bd7.jpg

See yall later!

No comments:

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!