Monday, June 30, 2014

FOOD: La Madeleine Chicken Friand and Lemon Tart

So I've been obsessed with La Madeleine for a few years now. It's not a legitimate French Cafe like you'd find over in Paris or something but I haven't really encountered other French related restaurants around where I live.

Despite it not being legit French food, it's still very tasty, though high in calories as with most restaurants.

Here pictured is the Chicken Friand.

It's basically mushrooms chicken inside of a savory sauce inside of a puff pastry topped off with mushroom sauce. It's absolutely delicious. It's $7 for this tiny piece but it fills me up personally. For a reasonably sized male, I don't think this dish would be filling enough.


 photo IMG_7523_zps23528948.jpg

Isn't is so tasty looking?

Now I filled out a random survey on my phone to get a free dessert. I chose the Lemon Tart. It normally sells for about $4-5 so getting that for free is awesome.


 photo IMG_7528_zpsf0963a7d.jpg

The edge kinda broke off in the back but it doesn't matter. Tastes great.

These pictures were from about last month. I did go to La Madeleine today though, but I got the Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta instead. I didn't take a picture of it because I didn't carry my DSLR with me but that's okay.

Sorry for the non-beauty related post. I just wanted to share with y'all this deliciousness.

Hope all of y'all are doing well.

See yall later~

No comments:

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!