Thursday, June 12, 2014

PURCHASED: DiorSkin AIRFLASH Spray Foundation in 200 Beige Clair/Light Beige and Dior Backstage Foundation Brush #12

So I gave myself an early birthday present.

I spent $115 today on only two Dior products. OUCH MAN. That's EXPENSIVE.

But I think it actually might be worth it. The foundation looks great on. Indoors it's a perfect match but in natural light it's a smidgen dark but I mean, it'll have to do. I haven't found a perfect match from any brand that I've experienced so far.

So I got two items like I said above and in the title.

1)  DiorSkin AIRFLASH Spray Foundation in 200 Beige Clair/Light Beige
2) Dior Backstage Foundation Brush #12

And here are the pictures:


 photo IMG_7488_zps00be436f.jpg

 photo IMG_7490_zps8567e040.jpg

 photo IMG_7491_zps94d808ab.jpg

BEFORE DIOR AIRFLASH:
 photo IMG_7457_zpsc1288295.jpg

AFTER DIOR AIRFLASH:
 photo IMG_7502_zpsa3f7ec88.jpg


The coverage is medium, buildable to NEARLY full but not completely full like Revlon Colorstay. I have it on as medium so you can still see a bit of my acne scars peeking through but not much. When I got home I put on my Tarte Smooth Operator finishing powder (it's white but goes on translucent). I also have Dior Nude BB Cream thinly spread underneath the foundation so it acts as a primer with minimal coverage.

The makeup artist/saleswoman claimed this lasts all day indoors, however, she doesn't know how it lasts outdoors, so I guess I'll have to find out for myself. If it could last all day indoors then I'd be a happy camper. The picture seems to not really capture that the foundation is actually very smooth.

I found out about this foundation through both RaeView and Kandee Johnson. Both seem to love it and made their faces look flawless. I guess I'd have to try this out with my Hourglass Mineral Veil Face Primer since that's the primer I currently have.

For those who are the same skin color as me, I'm roughly an NC20-25 so that gives you an idea of the color of this foundation on me even though it's not exactly the same.

Anyway, I'll do an in depth review on this later once I use it out and about with my normal primer and what not.

See yall later :)

No comments:

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!