Anyway, lets get on with the review.
Description taken from their website:
"Finally, bold volume without any of the bulk.
- Patented Lash Catcher brush has 3 bristles per lash to make every lash count
- Catches, coats, and de-clumps each lash to make them all fatter and flirtier
- Instant clump-free volume
- Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist-tested
- Waterproof, also available in Washable formula"
Does it live up to the claims?
- Yes, it is clump free while providing volume after about 2-3 coats
- It also provides some length, but not a crazy amount
- I wear contact lenses and it doesn't bother my eyes
- I have cried lightly in this mascara and it wasn't running down my face, so from my experience it's waterproof
- IT HOLDS A CURL OMG. There are so many mascaras that just can't hold a curl but this one can very well, especially with my Asian straight lashes
- It's very affordable since it's a drugstore item
- Stores like CVS and Walgreens sometimes has BOGO50% off Maybelline items so be on the look out
- Readily found in most stores, such as Target, Walmart, grocery stores, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc
- Because it's waterproof, it is hard to get off, even with an oil-based makeup remover.
Onward to pictures!
Also, just to note, I used a Koji No.71 Eyelash curler to curl my lashes. Ever since I started using No.71, I never went back to any other mediocre eyelashcurler. But it is time for me to get a new No.71 curler because the rubber pad on the one I currently have is worn out.
I will update this post once I get back to Tuscaloosa to make a review video. I don't have my tripod with me here in Houston so I cannot film :(
Alright I hope this helps some of yall out. Let me know in the comments about your thoughts on this mascara!
See yall later